Lion Rock invite you to attend our relaunch event.
Andrew Work is a co-founder and Director of The Lion Rock Institute (est. 2004). In this capacity, he has studied and influenced Hong Kong policy in realms from taxation policy and health regulations to budgetary planning and competition law.
Mr Work is the founder and CEO of New Work Media. NWM was founded primarily to launch Harbour Times (est. 2014), a publication focussed on Hong Kong policy and politics.
Mr Work is also the former Managing Director, Head of Media, Asia and Europe at NexChange Group, a digital merchant bank focused on cryptocurrency finance and blockchain investment.
Date : 02 August 2022, Tuesday
Time : Reception at 18:30 / Dinner at 19:00
Venue : Private Room, Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Hong Kong
Early-bird : $700 (Discount due to 15 July 2022)
Regular : $850
Payment Details :
Please make a direct deposit to HSBC account.
The Lion Rock Institute (HK) Ltd
Please email us a copy of the deposit slip for confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration.
For Payments with Cheque, please make the cheque payable to“The Lion Rock Institute (HK) Ltd”, and kindly mail the cheque to our office at:
Room 1104 Crawford House, 70 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong.
– Please be noted that participants who provide wrong or fake information will not be accepted and will not receive refund.
– After registration, please remember to check your email box for the payment details.
– Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
– We are limited to 40 people, so with limited numbers will have to accept people on a first come first served basis.
– No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a HK$200 administration fee.
– The Institute reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
– All guests are required to carry an electronic or a paper copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record or COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate (Exemption Certificate), and present it on the request of our staff. All Exemption Certificates must be issued electronically by doctors via the eHealth (Subsides) System or the Hospital Authority’s computer system, please refer to the official details here (About the Programme (covidvaccine.gov.hk))
– The club will requires to scan all guests vaccination record upon arrival.
– All guests must also scan the LeaveHomeSafe (LHS) QR code upon arrival.